BMW E82 125 is really good racecar. Problem is the front suspension/knuckle design is made for way too big wheels for rallying. With 15" wheel the tierod end hits the wheel. Moving the joint upwards really mess up the bumpsteer. Also the balljoints dont allow long stroke shocks. Problems are now solved and we can offer solution which gives you 100% correct bumpsteer, 15" wheel size and you can have 200mm long stroke suspension travel.
In this package comes pair of front PRO suspension arms. If you are going to use 15" wheels you must also buy bumpsteer tierod joints!!! But, if your going to use larger wheels, you can shim this arm for original geometry also.
In package you get:
- chromoly PRO front suspension arms, tig welded and powdercoated
- 20/40mm Fluro Motorsport chromoly balljoint spherical
- track width adjustment with inplace adjustable PRO adjusters
- M18x1.5mm chromoly rosejoint with std fit reducers
- 25cromo4 balljoint pins with proper fit to BMW knuckle
- sold as pairs
- E82 coupe with 1M knuckles
- most likely all other 1 series cars E81/E87 etc.
NOTE: Depending on which knuckle/front subframe combination you are using, there is sold two different length versions. Measure the wanted length = distance of ball joint center to center of the mounting bolt and inform it with the order!!