Fully adjustable all cromo race front suspension for Opel Ascona / Manta B and Vauxhall Cavalier. All CroMo tube setup, CNC turned and lasercut parts. Powdercoated and when required the Production Certificate will be delivered. Made only on order. With this setup you can adjust all angles, including caster by moving whole top arm to frontwards or backwards. Fits to original bodybrackets. Included reducers for 12mm bolts and aluminum hats for original bracket width. Tension bar shape should allow most of the race wheels without limiting maximum steering angle more than original arms. Deliverytime 1-3 weeks.
- TCA has M16x1.5 cromo rosejoint on bodyside and 40/20mm cromo spherical on tireside
- tireside joint has coned shaft for original knuckle mount, made from cromo
- reaction/tensionbar has M16x1.5 cromo joint for bodymount
- top arm with M16x1.5 cromo joints on bodyside and 40/20mm cromo spherical on tireside
- top arm tireside joint with coned shaft for original knuckle mounting
- chromoly subframe which bolts straight to original antirollbar mountingpoint (minor grinding may be needed but in sample car it fits straight)
- fully adjustable blade antirollbar, designed on street or circuit, for gravel rallying ask for softer arb