For hire. Full rally spec Peugeot 106 Rallye to stock class called V1600. The class rules are basicly, everything must be std factory parts, except suspension and engine management = ecu.
This rental is for GRAVEL HILLCLIMB. Short race on tarmac. Usually special stage length 3-5km, and its mainly driven twice, sometimes three times. You can practise the stage as many times as you wish by walking or bicycling.
Peugeot 106 Rallye V1600
- Bigem adjustable shock absorbers with "steep needle", it allows you to adjust the shocks from snow to gravel to tarmac stiffness
- Used set of gravel tires, Kumho/Yokohama or such. If you insist to have new set, its also possible for extra cost
- AKK pass for V1600 class, and other paperwork needed
- Yearly safety inspection by local MOT inspector must be done before racing
- 1041kg minimum weight on hillclimb with driver, the car without driver now is 940kg so drivers up to 100kg can race in legal minimum weight, for lighter drivers extra weights will be added
- Big rock guards
- New bucket seats
- New 6 point safety belts
- FIA legal safety cage
- Two fire extinguishers + safety belt cutters, first aid bag
- Possible to rent also HANS or Simpson Hybrid with helmets and driving gear
- Training session also possible on extra price
- Driver pays all the damages which are cause of drivers actions. Engine and gearbox failures etc are covered by rent IF you drive "normally" = not pushing against limiter whole time or such!
- In case of total destruction 8000€ is the selling price of the car
- We will help you with all needed paperwork if you come abroad