For example circuit racers and rallycars which you have coilovers at rear. You would like to adjust ride height but dont want to mess your spring pre-tension. Weld the weldrings to chassis and bolt the steel body height adjusters.
- from steel CNC machined height adjuster setups, pair
- 40/20mm cromo spherical bearings which you can reduce the hole practicly to any shock top sizes, hole 20mm and hole depth 25mm
- thread 52mm
- weldable mounting plate diameter 87mm
- welplate inner centering diameter 65mm
- thread length 60mm and spherical centerpoint aprox 10mm from bottom of thread and aprox 17mm from the bottom of the setup
By order you can order these done to your own specs.